> Product > Cold Forging Press
Knuckle Joint Press
JNKJ 150 / 250 / 400 / 650 / 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1600
The knuckle joint press uses a knuckle mechanism to drive the slide, works very slowly with a unique motion curve near the bottom dead center, and is suitable for precision compression machining, and is used for processing such as coining, embossing, front and rear extrusion, sizing, and blanking.
The slide stops while maintaining the pressing force on the bottom dead center, making it suitable for cold forging products and great for each corners.
▪ High-rigidity frame: During compression and forging, intensive stress occurs in the frame and it is designed and manufactured with consideration of it.
▪ Use of special metal for the link part: The life of the link part is guaranteed by the use of our special metal bearings.
▪ With zero clearance locking device: After adjusting the slide, the gap of the upper slide is always maintained at zero (0).
▪ External air clutch brake: Easy repair and maintenance with external air clutch & brake
▪ Intensive automatic circulation lubrication device: Automatically it lubricates the right amount of oil at the right time and at the same time as the press operation
|CLASSIFICATION||CAPACITY(Ton)||STROKE(mm)||S.P.M||DIE HEIGHT(mm)||SLIDE ADJUST(mm)||BED AREA(mm)||SLIDE AREA(mm)||MAIN MOTOR(kw)|